One on One Deep Coaching
Living from center. Intimacy with inner + outer nature.
Create the Life Your Heart Desires
This work/play is a refuge of intimacy, self-healing and nature mysticism for women and men who desire useful, easy, accessible ways to circumvent triggering and who want to reclaim the power of choice in how you interact with yourself and others. Here you will learn tools to create a life that works without unconscious anger, resentment, suppression and control. You will learn how to share your gifts as a healer from a place of feminine fullness rather than in a transactional attempt to find emotional security. You will develop living, dynamic connection with your Original Self, your loved ones, and the Earth, playing in the wild landscape of meaningful interactions.
When you become unmoored from your own sanctity and self-worth, you can become snared in cycles of emotional ups and downs. You feel overwhelmed by stress and depleted by just getting through the day. You fall asleep filled with worry that the ones you love don’t get the best of you.
If you are on a transformational path, you will never find satisfaction and fulfillment through conventional means, and your personal healing journey won’t fit into a neat box or category. Linear, conventional ways simply don’t work for you. This is not because you are deficient, broken or a failure.
The soul of the alchemist has her roots in the Deep Feminine, a power that will not be contained or organized. You came here to live and love by the Laws of the Wild, not by the laws of societal convention. You embody rhythms of healing intelligence that deliver you to your soul’s purpose when they are held consciously and will arrive as chaos and crisis when held in shadow.
The most precious gift you can give to yourself and those you love is to invest in your self-activation
You may be in need of self-healing if you:
- Tend to bottle up feelings or lie to protect others from your truth
- Don’t trust yourself and feel fractured from your intuition
- Hunger for validation from others
- Feel/felt as a child loved conditionally based on your behavior or had love withheld until you met the requirements
- Work/spend more time caretaking than you feel is healthy for you
- Suffer frequent fight or flight syndrome, anxiety/depression
- Currently have or have had an eating disorder
- Rage, sulk, punish, guilt, practice silent treatment, and/or shame yourself or others
- Feel like a fraud of have low self-worth because you teach your clients/patients how to heal yet remain unhealed yourself
- Sleep six hours per night or less
- Have close relationships with loved ones suffering personality disorder, addiction and/or mental illness
- Have a disempowered mother who wasn’t acknowledged or validated for her sacrifices or care of the family
- Seek to carry other’s pain for them
- Frequently worry about the well-being of your clients/patients/loved ones, and feel disappointed when they don’t follow your advice
- Feel secretly jealous or resentful
- Want to “take care of” others
- Don’t want to make others “feel bad”
- Yearn for approval, acknowledgement, appreciation, unconditional love
- Are in relationships where love or loving words are withheld to prove a point or manipulate
- Become tense and/or anxious when spending time with your family
- Don’t trust your partner to take care of the house and/or kids
- Have ever made choices against your well-being to avoid upsetting those close to you, triggering them or to avoid conflict
- Criticize, nag, nit-pick, fault-find when under stress
- Have or have had a digestive disorder
- Do not feel appreciated, seen and/or heard in close relationships
- Have unprocessed grief over miscarriage, abortion or not having children
- Have not grieved your losses or feel you are not living up to your full potential
- Sense an unofficial agreement that you are not to surpass others in virtue, glory or accomplishment
- Feel disconnected from your body and sometimes feel like you hate it, which stirs up more shame
- You “live to give” and feel discomfort in receiving
- Love eating healthy foods, yet frequently reach for comfort and convenience foods
- Feel in competition with others
- Are energy-depleted or suffer from auto-immune disorder
- Have fractured relationship to family or ancestors
- Feel guilty when spending money or time on yourself
- Do not have authentic friends or community
- Identify as a Hermit or an Empath
- Fear abandonment and/or rejection in your primary relationships, especially significant other
- Seldom feel “good enough”
- Tend to sabotage your efforts before they come to fruition
- Consider yourself a “rescuer”, “fixer” or “manager” of the family
- Consider yourself a “people pleaser”
- Have family or ancestral trauma that has not healed/isn’t spoken of
- Have lost your sense of being wild, sensual and free
- Have a persistent sense of lack and unfulfillment despite investments in yoga, meditation and self-help, despite building a successful career and a family
- Have no sexual desire
Sweet Healer, I’ve been where you are. And there’s something I want you to know: THERE is ANOTHER WAY TO LIVE and you have what it takes. there’s a WAY TO LEAD, living in purpose, beauty and true connection. THERE’S ANOTHER WAY TO SERVE without self-abandonment.
I believe in rites of passage as healing portals that reveal your true self as you move through the emotions of fear, shame, and worry. This landscape of initiation invites a new archetype of the Deep Feminine Healer to emerge. Through the application of Shamanic Energy Medicine and Spiritual Training in the Wise Woman Tradition, you can create the life your heart desires.
What You’ll Receive in Healing the Healers
- Reconnect to your undomesticated root wisdom, so powerful that it launches you past doubt, hesitation and self-abandonment
- Reset your body and emotions from chronic up-regulation
- Discover and break free from old stories, paradigms and beliefs that keep you small and limit your expressions of love
- Heal the patterning passed down through generations of inadequate nurture with ritual, ceremony, journey, meditations & forming a deeper connection to Deep Feminine
- Process triggering emotional wounds that interfere with your productivity and efficiency so you’re no longer shut down by upset, fear, shame, or anxiety.
- Honor your body as your foundation so you can live your life with grace and ease instead of force and exhaustion.
- Understand of your rhythmic nature as woman and learn to honor these cycles as the source of your power and magic.
- Develop a trust in yourself and in your spiritual connection so strong that doubt no longer drives you.
- Tend and heal your root spiritual illness so you can be more productive, effective and connected
- Transform your relationship with your self-worth so you no longer over-deliver and over-work out of guilt, shame or terror.
- Anchor in your body’s wisdom instead of the worrying thoughts of your mind.
- Free yourself from chronic disempowerment
- Activate + align your subtle energy system so that you can work with your energy and not against
- Strengthen + Calibrate your intuition as your internal compass, keeping you close to your authenticity, worth and creativity so you’re never intimidated by someone else’s power or gift.
- Remember the soul purpose you were born with so you’re no longer searching outside yourself for answers or affirmation.
- Practice Self-Healing by aligning with the greater cycles of the seasons and the Earth
- Rewild yourself so that you can be present and genuine, arriving in your sensual fullness in each moment
Currently taking applications for January 2019